Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 4: Coping

Good Evening/ Morning Guys!


Today was the fourth day of our  "SEVEN DAY CHALLENGE ". Today has been pretty smooth for me. I had to work from 5 pm to 12 am.  I had a pretty relaxed day before I went to work, I did not do much. Today I only had breakfast and lunch with a late snack before I got off work. My food for today are as follows:



Breakfast:

  • Scrambled Eggs
  • 1 boiled egg
  • 3 baked waffles
  • 1 cup of water


Lunch: 

  • 2 chicken sandwiches
  • Side salad with lettuce, tomatoes, bell pepper, and cheese
  • 4 pieces of cantaloupe
  • 4 pieces of melon
  • 4 pieces of pineapple

Snack:

  • 2 bottles of water
  • Natures Valley granola bar
  • 1 Motts cinnamon applesauce cup
  • DOLE pineapples in 100% juice


I am also drinking a liter of water before I go to bed. I hope you all are continuing to stay healthy and away from you food temptations. I know it is very challenging, but together we can overcome anything! I apologize for not uploading video diaries! I have been working crazy shifts at Forever 21 the past few days to get ready for BLACK FRIDAY next week. I will check in with you guys tomorrow! Until then,  Stay TUNED & HEALTHY! Good night bloggers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow another good way to really eat healthy! I think that even after this challenge and experiment you could really take this healthy way into account and continue this journey for the long haul! I believe that we can all really achieve what we theorized but it only is if we really want it! and it seems like you're doing really well! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete