Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 3: Cravings!!!!

Good Evening Everyone!


Today has been kind of hectic for me.  I had an linguistics exam this morning and then I had to work a five hour shift at Forever 21! Despite my complaining, today was a good day. My cold is gone! This is the first time I could remember EVER that I had a bad cold for only 1 1/2 days! I was shocked! I was full of energy today and even after my shift I was not GROGGY! I had breakfast and lunch today so here it goes:


Breakfast:


  • Eggs
  • 2 mini lemon poppy seed muffins
  • Half a waffle 
  • Mandarin oranges 
  • One cup of water

Lunch:

  • Grilled sweet and sour chicken 
  • Brown rice 2/veggies
  • 9 apple slices


Snack (At work ):


  • Bottle Water
  • 9  apple slices
  • Nature valley honey & oats granola bar



I have a liter of water to drink before bed. Currently I am hungry, and I am craving some POPCORN!!! I feel like I am going to go nuts!!!!!  I guess I will have to settle for either a lunch-able or granola and apple sauce for a late snack with my water! =/ .I will tune in with you guys tomorrow. Let's continue to conquer the SEVEN DAY CHALLENGE!!! STAY HEALTHY!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment