This week has went by kind of fast! I can not believe the SEVEN DAY CHALLENGE is officially over!!! YAAAAAAAAAY! Originally I was going to make a blog post but, I decided not to because I knew I was going to have a lot to say today! This past week has been nothing but progress for me! I hope it has affected you all the same way it did me. I would like to say I have noticed a complete 360 in:
- ENERGY- ( which was my main experiment) - I have noticed that I have been able to function more through out a day-to-day basis! Which feels amazing!
- APPETITE- I have noticed that by eating healthy foods, I am able to be satisfied with my consumption rather than overly STUFFED.
- CRAVINGS- After my popcorn craving, I have been able to overcome anything, which is great. I can finally say no to UNHEALTHY things if I wanted and that's a MAJOR difference.
- SLEEP- I have noticed that when I sleep , it is a lot better!!!
- ATTITUDE- I have noticed that by me eating better, looking better, and doing better, I ACT better!
So many great things have resulted from this seven day challenge and I am very happy. Over the week I have lost a total of 14 1/2 lbs. Which makes the total weight loss for this month & last month is approx. 32 lbs! Which is amazing!. I am going to keep up with eating better after this to see how my progress can continue! Was this challenge easy? HELL NO! was it worth it?! I would have to say YES! I am very pleased with everything I have experience and achieved this past week! Today I have had the following:
- Sweet & Sour chicken over brown rice & veggies
- 17 apple slices
- An apple sauce cup
- 1 bottle of water
I will not be following my diet for the holiday! ITS THANKSGIVING! LOL. I cant miss out on that! I will say that next Monday, I will be back on schedule! I will be posting a video that I think will be quite enjoyable in a few days so stay tuned for that as well as the experimental results from the
SEVEN DAY CHALLENGE!!!! Until Next time.=]