Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cleansing! Getting F.(FUN) I.(IN) T. (TONE) with Zayna

Hello my fellow bloggers!

Welcome to the new " Seven Day Challenge". I am your moderator Zayna. I am the creator of this blog and I will be following and assisting you as we conquer the "Seven Day Challenge" together! This challenge will help  US do the following:

  • Maintain a healthy diet ( eliminating all starch, sugar (except fruit), juices, candy, and carbonated drinks)
  • Improve your energy level
  • Promote weight loss
  • Kick out all UNHEALTHY cravings
  • Make you look/feel better than before
  • Burn more calories
  • Help you lose weight without heavy exercise 

I have decided to create this challenge to actually see results of eating better, feeling better , and looking better! Unlike other diets which give you strict rules to follow and unreasonable circumstances, I will be doing this diet with you all. By me including  my personal bad eating problems/ habits, we can create a solution together! 

Seven Day Challenge Objectives:

  • Observing how to  maintain a strict diet with no starch, sugar (other than fruit), and no juices or carbonated drinks will increase energy levels, affect your personality and increase/ decrease weight loss without exercise.
  • If  changing someone’s day to day eating habits will affect them physically, emotionally, and mentally.
  • To learn if changing ones unhealthy habits to healthy ones, the energy level will increase.
  •  How  a person would react by eliminating things they love on a day-to-day basis in their diet. I also would hope to learn the positive and negative effects of the new diet.

Everyday there will be daily objectives for you to follow and video updates on my experience with the "Seven Day Challenge".  STAY TUNED AND LETS GET HEALTHY!


1 comment:

  1. Zayna! I thought this blog challenge was amazing! I know that my personal eating habits aren't good at all. From seeing you make it through the days, it really gives me the motivation to eat healthier also. Good Luck with the rest of the week! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete