Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day 2: Dextox

Good Evening All!


Today was day two of our Seven Day Challenge! I hope you all feel well! Beyond me  being sick, I was well rested and not sluggish at all today!  Today I only had lunch and dinner since I had a late class at 1pm. Today was kind of hectic because I am sick and I didnt really have what I wanted for lunch. I wanted to get some more cook-to-order stirfry in my schools cafe but the cook was a COMPLETE JERK today. PMS much? Ironically after his boss apologized to me, he also said sorry. Ha! Anywho today for lunch I had :


  • 2 pieces of baked cajun cod
  • Steamed green beans
  • A bowl of whole wheat cereal
  • 1/2 scoop of casserole w/ veggies 
  • 1 cup of water
  •  3 pieces of watermelon 
  • 5 pieces of melon w/grapes


For dinner I had:


  • Steamed green beansw/mushrooms
  • 4 pieces of watermelon
  • 4 pieces of melon
  • 1 cup of water
  • A side salad w/ egg,cheese, cucumbers, and bell pepper
  • 2 whole wheat dinner rolls
  • Chicken stirfry

Today I only had three cups of  water, which is bad but, I plan on drinking 2 liters  at least before I go to bed. I will be posting my video diary around 10:30 p.m so STAY TUNED AND REMAIN HEALTHY as we conquer the SEVEN DAY CHALLENGE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment