Tuesday, November 20, 2012

ITS A WRAP!

Well,well,well...


This week has went by kind of fast! I can not believe the SEVEN DAY CHALLENGE is officially over!!! YAAAAAAAAAY! Originally I was going to make a blog post but, I decided not to because I knew I was going to have a lot to say today!  This past week has been nothing but progress for me! I hope it has affected  you all the same way it did me. I would like to say I have noticed a complete 360 in:

  • ENERGY- ( which was my main experiment) - I have noticed that I have been able to function more through out a day-to-day basis! Which feels amazing!
  • APPETITE- I have noticed that by eating healthy foods, I am able to be satisfied with my consumption rather than overly STUFFED.
  • CRAVINGS- After my popcorn craving, I have been able to overcome anything, which is great. I can finally say no to UNHEALTHY things if I wanted and that's a MAJOR difference.
  • SLEEP- I have noticed that when I sleep , it is a lot better!!!
  • ATTITUDE- I have noticed that by me eating better, looking better, and doing better, I ACT better!

So many great things have resulted from this seven day challenge and I am very happy. Over the week I have lost a total of 14 1/2 lbs.  Which makes the total weight loss for this month & last month is approx. 32 lbs! Which is amazing!. I am going to keep up with eating better after this to see how my progress can continue! Was this challenge easy? HELL NO! was it worth it?! I would have to say YES! I am very pleased with everything I have experience and achieved this past week! Today I have had the following:


  • Sweet & Sour chicken over brown rice & veggies
  • 17 apple slices
  • An apple sauce cup
  • 1 bottle of water
I will not be following my diet for the holiday! ITS THANKSGIVING! LOL. I cant miss out on that! I will say that next Monday, I will be back on schedule! I will be posting a video that I think will be quite enjoyable in a few days so stay tuned for that as well as the experimental results from the SEVEN DAY CHALLENGE!!!! Until Next time.=]

1 comment:

  1. Zayna, first of all i would like to comment on the layout and tone of your blog, very clear and enthusiastic, I like it! Also I would like to congratulate you on your major success in this experiment! Your results are magnificent! Ice been trying to loose just 5 lbs. this YEAR and I have actually probably gained more than 10 lbs., and I believe that it is due to the unhealthy foods I am eating! When my mom forces me to eat healthy food that she always makes such as vegetable soup, even though I would rather be eating a greasy burger, I notice a huge difference in the way I feel, act, breath, and function when I eat the healthy food. Good job and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete