Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 1 : The Kick-Off! (Morning)

Good morning people!

It is the official first day of our " Seven Day Challenge". Yesterday was the cleansing pre-experiment process. In simpler terms, the confession blog. I explained my weaknesses and things I love to consume on a day to day basis  and what I plan to stay away from. I posted my  very first video diary last night explaining what are the expectations for this plan as well as my food and water intake from yesterday. This morning I am tired, but I believe its from staying up until 1 a.m =) I feel refreshed and not groggy at all which is a plus! My first weigh in will be tomorrow at 11 am! So far today I have had:


  • Scrambled eggs
  • French toast (w.very light syrup)
  • 2 bananas
  • 1 full cup of water

I am full, not OVERLY STUFFED which is something I used to try to achieve. I hope you guys are feeling well and continuing to conquer the SEVEN DAY CHALLENGE with me. STAY TUNED for my second video diary coming this afternoon! STAY HEALTHY!

No comments:

Post a Comment